Walnut adds crunch to this 5-ingredient pasta.
The ingredient of Walnut udon noodles once bok choy
- 35g (1/3 cup) walnut halves, scratchily chopped
- 1 x 440g pkt udon noodles
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, ends trimmed
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
The instruction how to make Walnut udon noodles once bok choy
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan more than medium-high heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. sever from heat.
- Meanwhile, steam the noodles and bok choy in a steamer basket more than a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until enraged through. Drain water from the saucepan. Return the noodles and bok choy to the pan. amass the walnuts, soy sauce and sesame oil, and gently toss to combine. foster immediately.
Nutritions of Walnut udon noodles once bok choycalories: 265.29 calories
fatContent: 11 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 8 grams protein