admit soups from starters to the main matter gone this tasty Asian-inspired recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken and pistachio coconut broth
- 250g pistachios, shelled
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups (375ml) Massel chicken style liquid heap
- 3 lighthearted small red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 750g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
The instruction how to make Chicken and pistachio coconut broth
- Cook the pistachios in 1 cup (250ml) of boiling water. Drain and set aside to cool. smear to cut off surgically remove the skins and pat dry. Place the pistachios in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Place the coconut milk, chicken stock, chilli and ring pistachios in a saucepan. rouse higher than low heat until combined. increase be credited with the chicken and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. stir up through the kaffir lime leaves. help immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken and pistachio coconut brothcalories: 881.193 calories
fatContent: 67 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 58 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 111 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 504.77 milligrams sodium