Let the oven reach complete all the deed when our easy ham and cheese garlic loaf.
The ingredient of Ham and cheese garlic toasts
- 345g Vienna loaf
- 120g softened butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g grated pizza cheese
- 100g havarti cheese slices
- 100g Primo English Ham
The instruction how to make Ham and cheese garlic toasts
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Slice the loaf crosswise into 9 slices, ensuring you donu2019t cut all the showing off through.
- augment the butter, garlic and half the grated cheese in a bowl, season next salt and pepper and amalgamation well. proceed both sides of each bread slice next the butter mixture. Cut the havarti cheese slices in half transversely to make triangles. Place a ham slice and cheese triangle into each cut slice. Sprinkle the long-lasting cheese more or less top.
- Wrap the loaf in a sheet of non-stick baking paper and foil. Place in this area an oven tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crisp and golden and the cheese is melted. Scatter when spring onions and serve.
Nutritions of Ham and cheese garlic toastscalories: