Inspired by our favourite recipes from previous MasterChef seasons. Reynold Poernomo’s season 7 audition dish wowed the board of adjudicators – here’s our take.
The ingredient of Coconut panna cotta recipe
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 300ml pouring (pure) cream or thickened cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean epoxy resin
- 6 gelatine leaves
- 1/4 small pineapple, peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- Coles Vanilla Flavoured Meringue Kisses, crushed, to facilitate
- Mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut panna cotta recipe
- intensify the coconut cream, cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in a medium saucepan beyond low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 mins or until the sugar dissolves and the union is just cross through.
- Meanwhile, place the gelatine leaves in a bowl (see chefs tip). Cover past cold water. Set aside for 3 mins to soak. Drain.
- Use your hands to squeeze excess liquid from the gelatine leaves. amass to the cream mix in the pan and disturb until the gelatine dissolves.
- Lightly grease six 2/3-cup (160ml) dariole moulds or ramekins. Place just about a baking tray. Pour the cream fusion evenly in the course of the moulds or ramekins. Place in fridge for 6 hours or until set.
- total tally the pineapple and passionfruit pulp in a small bowl.
- Invert the panna cottas onto serving plates. Spoon the pineapple incorporation combination higher than the panna cottas and sprinkle once meringue and mint.
Nutritions of Coconut panna cotta recipecalories: 364.714 calories
fatContent: 30 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 20 grams sugar
proteinContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 37 milligrams sodium