This low-fat lemon-infused pasta packed in the manner of green goodness is the ultimate fast food.
The ingredient of Spring vegetable agnolotti
- 2 x 375g pkts Latina buoyant pumpkin & ricotta agnolotti
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) buttermilk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) spacious lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roomy basil leaves
The instruction how to make Spring vegetable agnolotti
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water for 4 minutes. Add the asparagus, peas and snow peas. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and vegetables are capable green and sadness crisp. Drain. Return to the pan.
- advocate together the buttermilk, lemon juice, lemon rind and garlic in a jug. Taste and season when salt and pepper.
- amass the buttermilk merger and half the basil to the pasta join up and stir to combine. Divide along with serving bowls. pinnacle similar to unshakable basil to serve.
Nutritions of Spring vegetable agnolotticalories: 403.91 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 20 grams protein