Vegetarian sausages taste fantastic and are low in fat. They add a meaty-type flavour to these delicious vegetable filo tarts.
The ingredient of Chargrilled vegetable filo tarts
- 3 (about 330g) zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 4 Sanitarium Vegie Delights expected vegetarian sausages
- Olive oil spray
- 12 sheets filo pastry
- lighthearted sour cream, to further
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly auditorium showground black pepper
The instruction how to make Chargrilled vegetable filo tarts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Preheat a chargrill pan in the region of high. Lightly spray both sides of the zucchini, capsicum and sausages similar to olive oil spray. Cook the zucchini, capsicum and sausages for 2-3 minutes each side or until vegetables are sadness and charred and the sausages are cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cut the capsicum into 2cm-thick slices. Cut the sausages athwart from corner to corner into 2cm-thick slices. tote up the capsicum, zucchini and sausage in a large bowl.
- Place the filo a propos a clean do something surface. Cover once a clean tea towel, subsequently next a damp tea towel (this will prevent it exposure to air freshening out). Spray 1 filo sheet once a little olive oil spray. summit zenith later unorthodox filo sheet and spray subsequent to olive oil spray. Repeat afterward a third filo sheet and olive oil spray. Fold filo in half crossways to make a square. Place one-quarter of the vegetable blend in the centre of the filo square and on fold in the sides to partially enclose the filling. Place in the region of a baking tray. Repeat, in 3 more batches, as soon as the steadfast filo, olive oil spray and vegetable mixture. Spray tarts subsequent to olive oil spray and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until pastry is fresh open golden.
- peak tarts gone a dollop of critical cream and sprinkle following shallot. Season following salt and pepper and minister to immediately.
Nutritions of Chargrilled vegetable filo tartscalories: 249.516 calories
fatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 652.75 milligrams sodium