Dont miss out approaching your favourite crispy fish just because you are watching your waistline - this low-kilojoule description tastes sensational.
The ingredient of Crumbed fish fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 tsp dome cumin
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1/4 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 600g snapper or flathead fillets, boned, skinned, cut into 7cm pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 100g salad greens, to advance
- Lemon wedges, to help
The instruction how to make Crumbed fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Line a baking tray subsequently baking paper. Process sesame seeds, cornflakes, cumin, and salt and pepper in a food processor to crumbs. stir up opinion in coriander.
- stir up opinion egg, garlic and yoghurt together in a shallow dish until smooth. Place flour, and salt and pepper into a plastic bag.
- Add fish, 1 piece at a time, to flour. Shake to coat. Dip into yoghurt mix after that roll in crumbs until well coated.
- Place fish onto prepared tray. Spray next oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp. promote taking into account bearing in mind salad and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crumbed fish filletscalories: 299.706 calories
fatContent: 6.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 370 milligrams sodium