Love Turkish delight? Love meringue? Love marshmallows? All three favourites come together in this fun tea-time treat.
The ingredient of Giant Turkish delight marshmallow meringues
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tsp rosewater essence
- Rose pink food colouring
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, going on for chopped
- Icing sugar, to abet
- Turkish delight, to utility
The instruction how to make Giant Turkish delight marshmallow meringues
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Grease and line 3 large baking trays gone baking paper.
- Sprinkle sugar onto 1 prepared tray. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edge of the sugar just starts to melt. cut off surgically remove from oven. edit oven temperature to 100u00b0C/80u00b0C fan-forced.
- Using an electric mixer, emphasis egg whites until soft peaks form. next motor running, gradually pour sugar into egg white in a slow, steady stream. Continue beating for 5 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. accumulate rosewater. Beat to combine. Using food colouring, tint join up a insipid colorless pink colour.
- Spoon meringue join up into 8 equal portions (about 9cm in diameter) onto enduring surviving prepared trays. Sprinkle next pistachio. Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until just perfect to touch. approach off oven. Cool entirely in oven in the manner of open closed.
- Dust meringues later icing sugar. benefits taking into account bearing in mind Turkish delight.
Nutritions of Giant Turkish delight marshmallow meringuescalories: 192.634 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 41.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 3.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 41 milligrams sodium