The ingredient of Honey nut bar
- 1 x 250g pkt butternut snap cookies (Arnotts brand)
- 75g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 x 250g pkt triple-decker chocolate (Cadbury brand), scratchily chopped
- 170g (1 cup) sultanas
- 85g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 125g (1 cup) pecan halves, chopped
- 1 x 395g can sweetened abbreviated milk
The instruction how to make Honey nut bar
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 18 x 27cm (base measurement) slice pan following non-stick baking paper allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. go to the butter and process until just combined. Press the biscuit union greater than the base of prepared pan and use the help of a spoon to smooth the surface. Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle the chocolate, sultanas, coconut and pecans more than biscuit base. Drizzle subsequent to condensed milk. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. separate from oven. Set aside in the pan for 1 hour to cool and set. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Honey nut barcalories: 263.139 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 24 grams sugar
proteinContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98.24 milligrams sodium