Here’s how to upload videos and download videos on YouTube.
The YouTube site makes it easy for users to be able to view various videos uploaded by other users around the world.
Many people use their YouTube accounts to make money as content creators.
Various video content ranging from cooking content, games, make-up fashion tips, traveling to daily videos can be found on YouTube.
The existence of thousands of videos on YouTube cannot be separated from the role of users who are diligent in uploading videos.
Uploading videos on a YouTube account is quite easy and can be done by novice YouTube users.
For more details, see how to upload videos on YouTube below, quoted from support.google.com.
How to Upload or Upload Videos on YouTube Via Android and the Web
1. Make sure you already have an e-mail, if not, please create an e-mail account first;
2. Go to YouTube or click www.youtube.com;
3. In the upper right corner, click CREATE;
4. Then, select Upload video;
5. You will be directed to select the file you want to upload.
Please note, you can upload up to 15 videos at once.
However, you should make sure to click Edit on each file to edit the details of your video.
If you close the upload page immediately before you finish selecting your settings, your video will be saved as a draft on the Content page.
How to Upload or Upload Videos on YouTube Via iPhone or iOS
1. Download the YouTube app for iOS to make it easier when uploading videos;
2. Sign in to your YouTube account;
3. Click the video camera image at the top of the application;
4. Please select record a new video or select a video that you already have on your phone;
5. Add title and description to video,
There are options to edit the video before uploading, namely:
Add music (from the free audio library on YouTube) to your videos,
Choose and add visual filters to your videos,
Trim the length of your video (change start and end time).
6. Click Upload.
Please note, from early 2020, you will have to tell YouTube whether your video is ‘Made for Kids’ or adults.
This feature makes it easy for parents to filter YouTube videos that are accessed by children.
You can download YouTube Studio and activate the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) feature to make viewing on YouTube safe for children.
How to Download or Download Videos on YouTube on Google Chrome
1. Log in to the YouTube application or access the web www.youtube.com;
2. Find the video you want to download;
3. Let the video play for a while, until the URL address appears in the search field;
For example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQFmRXgeR-s
4. Click on the address, then add ss before the word youtube,
5. Click search or press enter;
6. You will be automatically redirected to the Savefrom.net page;
7. On that page you can download the video of your choice, and choose the format you want.
Other news related to YouTube Account