WhatsApp has many features for its users.
This feature can create some unique writing, starting from making the text italic, bold, to strike out.
However, the application of these symbols only applies to one paragraph.
Meanwhile, to make reverse writing on WhatsApp, you need to use the Upside Down application or website.
A. How to Make Reverse Text on WhatsApp
1. Download the Upside Down app or go to www.upsidedowntext.com;
2. Then write the words or sentences you want to reverse in the top column or the very first column;
3. Next, the reverse text will appear in the second column;
4. Copy the text;
5. Open WhatsApp and paste it into the message field in a group or private chat;
6. Click enter or press the send symbol. The reverse message was sent.
B. How to Make Bold Writing on WhatsApp (Bold)
Type an asterisk (*) at the beginning and end of the word you want to send.
For example: *thick *
2. How to Make Italic in WhatsApp (Italic)
Type an underscore (_) at the beginning and end of the word or sentence that you want to make italic.
3. How to write crossed out on WhatsApp (Strikethrough)
Type a tilde symbol (~) at the beginning and end of the word you want to strike out.
4. How to make italics, bold, and strikethrough
You can combine the three methods above so that the text you want to send is bold, italic, and crossed out.
Example: *_ ~ Example ~ _ *
For information, these four ways can be done both on the mobile application and on WhatsApp Web.
Other Articles Related to WhatsApp Accounts