WhatsApp has a broadcast feature to send messages to many people at once.
By using the broadcast feature, users can save time and don’t have to bother sending messages one by one.
However, to send a broadcast on WhatsApp, you must save all the numbers to which the message will be sent.
Broadcast WhatsApp also has a broadcast receiver limit which is only able to send to 256 contacts.
How to Broadcast WA for Android
1. Open the WhatsApp application, click the three-dot icon at the top right;
2. Select the option ‘New Broadcast’ or ‘New broadcast’;
3. Then, select the contact you want to send a broadcast message to with a maximum limit of 256 contacts;
4. click the tick icon;
5. After that, you will be redirected to a broadcast message chat room;
6. Type the desired message or include the desired photo, video, contact, or location;
7. Click the send button if you have.
How to Broadcast WhatsApp for iOS
1. Open the WhatsApp application, then click the ‘Broadcast Lists’ option at the top left;
2. After that, Click ‘New List’ to create a list of contacts you want to send a message to;
3. Select the contacts, then they will be redirected to a new chat room for broadcast messages;
4. Type the desired message or paste the message that has been typed before;
5. Also add pictures, contacts, locations, and other media needed;
6. Click the send icon when finished.
How to Delete or Add Contacts in Broadcast List
After creating a broadcast list, you can also delete or add contacts to the broadcast list, here’s how:
1. Open the ‘Broadcast List’ or chat room broadcast that has been created;
2. Then click the ‘i’ icon or open the information from the chat room;
3. Then go to the ‘List Info’ menu;
4. Click Edit List if you want to delete or add contacts.
Difference Send Broadcast Messages and Groups on WhatsApp
There is a difference between broadcast WhatsApp and WhatsApp groups in the recipient of the message.
Recipients of messages in WhatsApp groups will be aware of the same message and a list of other contacts who received the message.
Meanwhile, WhatsApp broadcast messages, recipients of messages will receive individual messages.
That way, the recipient cannot see the list of other contacts who also received the same message.
Other Articles Related to WhatsApp Accounts